1. If the company requests you to send a resume you should send it! Not sending anything is your death sentence.
2. We were quite surprised to realize that a lot of people are using social media profiles. Online reputation is crucial!
3. Linked In is the most common one which confirms its relevance as a professional social network. Improve it now!
4. Blogs and personal websites are becoming more popular. In this case some applicants provided their portfolios through their websites which is a great idea.
5. Skype can be a great idea if you are applying for an international position because it shows you availability.
6. Being creative captures our attention! The video resume was a standout and it stood in our minds. Dare to try!