One of LinkedIn’s influencers, Liz Ryan, wrote an article about those stupid question that you are not sure why they are asked. At Impressive Resumes we aknowledge Liz’s work and we found this article a great trendsetter for the future of Recruitment.
These are the questions Liz refers to in the article:
1. If you were an animal, what kind of animal would you be?
2. With all the talented candidates, why should we hire you?
3. What’s your greatest weakness?
4. Where do you see yourself in five years?
We want to know your opinion on these:
– Were you ever asked these questions?
– Or did you ever ask them in an interview? Why?
– How would you answer them?
– Are they really stupid questions?